September 23

The SAN Script – Wednesday, September 23

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
Maya Angelou

sept 23

Finnish landscape photographer Tiina Törmänen recently ventured into the cold, vast, emptiness of the Arctic Lapland wilderness deep in the north of Finland.In a project entitled Wanderer, Törmänen takes a series of night-time self-portraits that show the vast landscapes and incredible skies above. The lack of light pollution truly lets you experience the stunning auroras and stars of the night sky. Twistedsifter

St. Anthony Today

Girls’ Soccer Tournament – all day at McMaster Catholic

Squirmies Forms Due today

Paul away – principals meeting Geraldine designate

Salima (social worker ) in for the afternoon

What is Hapara?  Last night I started a course to become a Hapara Certified Educator.  Not looking for more work, but I am thinking that this will help us all with Hapara adoption at St. Anthony.  This is also part of our SIPsaw.  From time to time I will put useful tidbits about Hapara into the blog for you.  Hapara will also be part of our digital integration workshops that will start in Early October once I hear that we have the Science Techbook from Discovery – still waiting for word

Tags: , ,

Posted September 23, 2015 by mcguirp in category SAN Today